As an agricultural equipment manufacturer, you’re proud of your product. You’ve found an innovative take on the standard agricultural equipment, put time and energy into developing it into a marketable product, and love seeing your name on the finished product. It’s your baby – and one that deserves only the best.
But what about the component parts that go into your equipment – the various pieces and parts that make up the equipment you’re so proud of? Are they worthy of bearing your name? Are they the highest quality available, precisely cut and fabricated to optimize your equipment, aesthetically pleasing, and delivered to you on time?
They should be.
Who Cares About Parts You Can’t See?
Your customers do, so you should, too. Even though you won’t see most of the component parts that go into your equipment, every part plays a huge role in the durability and longevity of the equipment you’re selling.
One faulty part, one less-than-optimal piece, can affect the reputation you’re trying to build around your equipment. Most people don’t complain about a part that breaks down, they complain about the whole equipment. What you put into your equipment will either increase or decrease its quality.
Here are a few reasons why you should use quality component parts:
- Greater durability and longevity of equipment
- Improved reputation of equipment
- Improved reputation of your company
- Quality parts = Quality equipment
- Less breakdowns or replacements means happier customers
- Happier customers = Repeat customers
Quality component parts benefit your customers, your equipment, and your company for the long run.
How Do I Guarantee Quality Parts?
One of the best ways to guarantee the component parts put into your equipment are of the highest quality is to hire an outside fabrication company to produce the parts for you.
Not only does an outside fabrication company have the right tools and equipment and mass produce the parts you need consistently and to the same rigid quality standards, they also can typically produce the parts for less than hiring your own fabricators or purchasing pre-assembled components.
Here’s How Hiring a Fabrication Company Benefits You:
- They have industrial fabrication equipment that guarantees consistent cuts, bends, and holes
- They are experts at fabricating parts – giving you years of experience at your finger tips
- They have the staff to mass-produce your parts
- Their design team can reverse engineer a part for you
- They have discounts with raw material suppliers that get passed onto you
- They partner with you to help your company become successful
- Their design team can offer suggestions to make your design more efficient
- They become an extension of your business, often for cheaper than hiring your own fabrication team
Your company and your equipment will greatly benefit from outsourcing the fabrication of your component parts to a fabrication company.
Choosing the Right Fabrication Company
So how do you choose a fabrication company to handle the manufacturing of your component parts? Here are a few things to look for:
- State-of-the-Art equipment with nesting capabilities (to guarantee consistency and precision)
- Experience in Agricultural component parts creation
- Large enough staff and capability to produce your parts
- Reputation of on-time delivery
- Ability to ship parts to you, anywhere in the country
- Quality assurance policy that is implemented in all areas of the business
- Large enough to handle your project. Small enough to care about your success.
- Expert design team that can offer ways to improve your equipment
- Supplies prints and models of your parts
These are just a few of the things to look for when trying to find a fabrication company to handle the manufacturing of your component parts.
Go with the Pros
Fusion Tech has over 10 years experience providing quality component parts for agricultural equipment manufacturers. Our team consists of project managers, designers, and fabricators that will work hard to fabricate your parts to the highest of quality standards while also delivering them on-time. And we care about your success.
Don’t take our word for it. See what Calmer Corn Heads had to say about our fabrication services:
Fusion Tech has filled the manufacturing position we needed quickly and seamlessly. Their staff has the needed skill sets to increase our productivity and in return our ability to fill orders to our customers. I can’t say enough good things about this company, but they are definitely a valued extension of us and we look forward to great success with them in the future.
– Andrea Weekley
Learn more by reading the case study.
Ready to take your component parts to the next level? Request a free consultation to see how we can help provide you with quality component parts.