A local corn head manufacturer came to us with a unique situation – their innovative new corn heads were selling faster than they could be produced and they needed an outside fabricator to assist with the load.
The client was also looking for a way to reduce overhead costs that come with fabricating components in-house while staying inexpensive enough to keep their product competitive in the market place.
Fusion Tech partnered with this client to provide:
- Design Prints for easy reorder
- Assembly and welding of pre-purchased components
- Laser cutting of required components
- High quantity, on time output
- Decreased manufacturing costs
- Increased quality and consistency of component parts
- High quantity output to catch up to demand
Fusion Tech has filled the manufacturing position we needed quickly and seamlessly. Their staff has the needed skill sets to increase our productivity and in return our ability to fill orders to our customers. I can’t say enough good things about this company, but they are definitely a valued extension of us and we look forward to great success with them in the future.
– Andrea Weekley