Manufacturing done right. It’s the commitment we make here at Fusion Tech.
We take great pride in manufacturing high quality products and equipment for every single one of our customers – whether it’s a full plant expansion or a single product. We treat each project with the same care to ensure you receive the best in metal design and fabrication.
And it shows.
The products and equipment we create here at Fusion Tech are durable, and are designed and fabricated to last. We use only the highest quality components in everything we fabricate and test everything to guarantee you receive a quality product that will last. It’s all part of the commitment to quality we make to you.
We commit to providing our customers with products and services that meet or exceed their requirements and expectations. We accomplish this by monitoring these products and services throughout the production process. Where opportunities arise for improvement of the product, service or process, these improvements will be documented and implemented.
Since all Fusion Tech employees have an impact on product quality, and therefore, on the success of the company, this policy is communicated to all employees and reviewed on a regular basis for continued suitability.
Don’t take our word for it. Fusion Tech holds a number of certifications with national agencies to ensure performance, safety, and longevity of everything we manufacture. They include:
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification – to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of company operations.
- ASME Certification – to conform to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes (BPVCs)
- U Stamp – ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Certified for Manufacture & Construction of Pressure Vessels
- R Stamp – ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Certified for Metallic Repairs and / or Alterations of boilers, pressure vessels, and other pressure-retaining items.
- H Stamp – ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Certified for heating boilers
- HLW Stamp – ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Certified for lined potable water heaters
- NB Stamp – to identify pressure relief devices that have been certified by the National Board in accordance with NB-501, National Board Certification of Pressure Relief Devices.
- Intralox ARBTM Licensed Seller – to provide our customers with the benefits of modular plastic belting to complex package handling processes like sorting, merging, and aligning.
Our professional team of designers, drafters, project managers, and fabricators are equipped to provide you with facility designs, concept layouts, equipment design, and fabrication of equipment. From plant layouts and redesigns to individual products and equipment, we are able to handle any job – big or small. We have the in-house services necessary to meet your project specifications and deadlines. It’s manufacturing done right – the first time!
Request a Quote
Ready to experience the quality solution? Request a quote from the team at Fusion Tech! Simply fill out our online quote form and a member of our team will contact you.