Reduce the Risk of Employee Injuries. Invest in Safety & Ergonomic Solutions.
According to the California Department of Labor Statistics and Research, workers in food-processing plants have a higher likelihood of being hurt on the job than workers in many other industries.1
Reaching across a conveyor, lifting heavy loads, twisting and bending at a work station, performing repetitive tasks, and working in awkward positions – all tasks commonly found in processing plants – are leading risk factors for serious and costly injuries.
A small investment in safety and ergonomic solutions greatly reduces the risk of employee injuries, saving you the high cost associated with injury payouts.
Fusion Tech custom designs and manufactures a wide range of solutions to increase employee safety in your food processing facility — from ergonomic stands and chemical containment tanks to anti-slip coating and our innovative PushPal cart safety handle.
Improve Employee Safety in Your Facility
Download our Fusion Protect Ergonomic & Safety Solutions Catalog to see:
- Why you should purchase Fusion Tech ergonomic stands
- Available options and styles of ergonomic and safety solutions
- Variety of standard ergonomic and safety solutions
- Information and pictures of our GripTECH anti-slip coating
- Pictures of ergonomic and safety solutions we have designed and manufactured
- And more!
1. Department of Industrial Relations Cal/OSHA Consultation Service Research and Education Unit. Ergonomics in Action: A Guide to Best Practices for the Food-Processing Industry. California: California Department of Industrial Relations, 2003. Print.