Brine mixing without any lumping.
Get a fast and homogenous mixture of fluids and powdery substances with the Henneken brand HVM Brine Mixer.
Using the venturi effect, the substance to be mixed in is entered into the loading system and is automatically sucked in and mixed without any lumping — giving you a better brine mix to use in an injector or tumbler.
Available in 5 sizes ranging from a 400-liter tank to a 2,000-liter tank.
All tubes and valves on the brine mixer can be easily removed for cleaning and maintenance.
An optional bottom mixer can be added to improve the mixing process, while optional double jacket cooling can be added to better regulate the controlled cooling of your brine.
Upgrade your brine mixing process with the Henneken HVM Brine Mixer!
Henneken HVM Brine Mixers feature:
- Venturi-system mixing
- Easy to remove tubes and valves
- Easy to maintain and easy to clean design
Henneken HVM Brine Mixers can be outfitted with the following options:
- Water dose feeder
- Siemens touch panel control
- Recipe management with batch quantity adjustment
- Weighing system with an exactness of 100 grams
- Electro-pneumatic valves
- Shear pump
- Cleaning ball
- Bottom-entry mixer
- Double pipe heat exchanger for fast and hygienic inline cooling for water, brine, or sauce
|Model||HVM 400||HVM 650||HVM 1000||HVM 1500||HVM 2000|
|Volume||400 ltr||650 ltr||1,000 ltr||1,500 ltr||2,000 ltr|
|Connection Power||1.8 kW||1.8 kW||4.0 kW||4.0 kW||4.0 kW|
Fusion Tech designs and manufactures custom equipment and layouts for the food processing industry.
218 20th Ave, Roseville, IL 61473
After Hours Service: 309.588.4804
- Single-Wide vs Double-Wide Ovens: Which is Better for Throughput, Labor, and Yields?June 6, 2023 - 8:00 am
- How to Measure Water Activity in Beef JerkyMay 2, 2023 - 8:00 am
- How to Schedule Maintenance for Longer Conveyor LifeApril 24, 2023 - 8:00 am
- 2 Benefits of Diagonal Fins in a TumblerMarch 10, 2023 - 8:15 pm