Water jet cutting is a unique process that provides good edge quality with no burrs and typically eliminates the need for secondary finishing processes. Water jets do not generate heat, eliminating distortion and leaving the material edge unaffected. Our water jet cutting machines are capable of cutting virtually any material, including: stainless, aluminum, carbon, heat treated carbon alloys, nickel, titanium, plastic, granite, marble, and more.
- Gauge thru 6”, any material
- No HAZ (Heat Affected Zone)
- Complex geometry / Difficult to machine parts
- Tolerance & repeatability of +/- .020″ to .030″
- Full Material utilization through multiple part nesting
Waterjet cutting is a unique process. Click the presentation to the right to learn more about waterjet cutting, including what it is, how it works, the benefits of using a waterjet, sample waterjet projects, and videos!