Protect your facility from the spread of viruses like COVID-19 with our new locking sanitation cart.
Processors are using these carts as sanitizer stations — workers in each department can grab their own bottle of sanitizer solution and wipes to ensure their workstation is virus-free. At the end of the shift, wipes and bottles are returned and locked up for cleaning.
The sanitation cart is designed to hold a 25 gallon barrel for collecting contaminated materials and multiple bottles of sanitizer spray from the hangers positioned inside the cart.
Swivel and locking casters make it easy to maneuver the sanitation cart to the appropriate departments.
Holes in the floor of the cart allow for quick and easy cleaning.
Stainless steel construction and sanitary design make these sanitation carts safe to use inside and outside of food processing facilities.
Give your employees peace of mind and help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your facility. Outfit your facility with our sanitation carts.
Our Sanitation Carts feature:
- Stainless steel construction
- Sanitizer Bottle Hangers
- Locking Doors
- Sized to Fit 25 Gallon Barrel
- Swivel Casters (4)
- Locking Casters (2)
|Garbage Can Size||Fits a 25 gallon barrel|
|Casters||4″ swivel casters – 2 with lock brakes|
Fusion Tech designs and manufactures custom equipment and layouts for the food processing industry.
218 20th Ave, Roseville, IL 61473
After Hours Service: 309.588.4804
- Single-Wide vs Double-Wide Ovens: Which is Better for Throughput, Labor, and Yields?June 6, 2023 - 8:00 am
- How to Measure Water Activity in Beef JerkyMay 2, 2023 - 8:00 am
- How to Schedule Maintenance for Longer Conveyor LifeApril 24, 2023 - 8:00 am
- 2 Benefits of Diagonal Fins in a TumblerMarch 10, 2023 - 8:15 pm