Tumble and mix in one compact machine with the Henneken Type CVM Vacuum Tumbler.
The CVM Vacuum Tumbler features a fixed drum with rotating, interchangeable mixing arms that allow you to go from tumbling and marinating to mixing and blending in minutes.
An optional double jacket cooling system keeps your product at the ideal temperature for marinating while preventing bacteria growth.
You’ll never have to spend hours maintaining the Type CVM tumbler. Every part is designed to be easily replaced and easily cleaned — allowing you to spend more time processing and less time caring for the machine.
The clear vacuum tube allows you to see if any product gets stuck in the line and by keeping it outside of the jacket, you can clean it with ease. Same with the control wires. We kept them outside of the jacket for easy replacement should anything go wrong.
Complete with recipe-driven automated controls, giving you complete control over all the tumbler functions.
Type CVM Vacuum Tumblers feature:
- Clear vacuum tubing outside of the jacket for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Control wires kept outside the jacket for easy repair
- Frequency controlled rotational speed
- Stepless, electromechanical adaptable working angle
- Discharge height suitable for normal 200 liter buggy
- Interval vacuum possible
- Sturdy construction with precision drum
- Frequency controlled rotational speed ranging from 3 to 20 RPM
- Touch screen controls are user friendly and programmable
- Suction device for ingredient additions during the cycle
- Easy to maintain and easy to clean design
The Henneken Type CVM Vacuum Tumbler can be outfitted with the following options:
- Tumbling Arm
- Mixing Arm / Mixing Rake
- Control panel connection to PC
- Double jacketed cooling system
- Available in Siemens and Allen Bradley controls
Henneken Type CVM Vacuum Tumblers feature different mixing tools that can be used in the production process.
The tumbling arm is equipped with a special wiping rubber that keeps the drum surface clean.
Combining the tumbling arm with the mixing arm or the mixing rake allows you to mix and blend at the same time.
|CVM 150||150 ltr||3-20||2 kW||35.43″ (900mm)||49.21″ (1250mm)||55.12″ (1400mm)|
|CVM 250||250 ltr||3-20||2 kW||35.43″ (900mm)||49.21″ (1250mm)||61.02″ (1550mm)|
|CVM 350||350 ltr||3-20||2.5 kW||35.43″ (900mm)||55.12″ (1400mm)||64.96″ (1650mm)|
|CVM 250 C||250 ltr||3-20||2.5 kW||37.40″ (950mm)||56.69″ (1440mm)||62.20″ (1580mm)|
|CVM 350 C||350 ltr||3-20||3 kW||37.40″ (950mm)||60.63″ (1540mm)||63″ (1600mm)|
|CVM 600||600 ltr||3-20||5 kW||50.78″ (1290mm)||84.25″ (2140mm)||78.74″ (2000mm)|
Fusion Tech designs and manufactures custom equipment and layouts for the food processing industry.
218 20th Ave, Roseville, IL 61473
After Hours Service: 309.588.4804
- Single-Wide vs Double-Wide Ovens: Which is Better for Throughput, Labor, and Yields?June 6, 2023 - 8:00 am
- How to Measure Water Activity in Beef JerkyMay 2, 2023 - 8:00 am
- How to Schedule Maintenance for Longer Conveyor LifeApril 24, 2023 - 8:00 am
- 2 Benefits of Diagonal Fins in a TumblerMarch 10, 2023 - 8:15 pm