Protect your facility from the spread of viruses like COVID-19 with our new single lunchroom table.
The single lunchroom table makes it easy to ensure your employees are practicing social distancing protocols while on break or eating lunch.
It is designed to hold a standard lunchroom tray with a raised ledge to set a drink and a phone while eating.
The top of the table is 30″ from the floor, which fits a standard lunchroom chair. The premium version comes with the attached stool standing at 17″ off the floor.
Stainless steel construction and sanitary design make these tables safe to use and easy to clean inside of food processing facilities.
Give your employees peace of mind and help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your facility. Outfit your facility with single lunchroom tables.
Our Single Lunchroom Tables feature:
- Tabletop sized to hold a standard lunchroom tray
- Raised ledge to hold a drink and phone
- Attached stool
- Stainless steel construction
- Standard height to fit breakroom chairs
|Capacity||1 Person||1 Person|
|Table Top Height||30″||30″|
|Weight||51.53 lbs||33.18 lbs|
Fusion Tech designs and manufactures custom equipment and layouts for the food processing industry.
218 20th Ave, Roseville, IL 61473
After Hours Service: 309.588.4804
- Single-Wide vs Double-Wide Ovens: Which is Better for Throughput, Labor, and Yields?June 6, 2023 - 8:00 am
- How to Measure Water Activity in Beef JerkyMay 2, 2023 - 8:00 am
- How to Schedule Maintenance for Longer Conveyor LifeApril 24, 2023 - 8:00 am
- 2 Benefits of Diagonal Fins in a TumblerMarch 10, 2023 - 8:15 pm